Here you will find the results for all past trials. Click here to view past standings.
Here are the detailed results for the ATA National Trial on Sat Oct 2nd & Sun Oct 3rd, 2021 in Arden, Ontario.
Great to see so many visitors from the East and West.
Many thanks to Pat & Dave Southam for hosting a very worthy National event, and thanks to:
- Set up crew: Dave Southam, Eric Brackenbury, Josh Gehan, Jon English, Stephane Dagenais.
- Checkers: Aaron Donnan, Bruce Gosson, Chris Hirschfield, Clive Barnes-Moss, David Morrow, Dinah Ruska, Elaine Mowry, Eric Brackenbury, Jason Fern, Jim Wallace, Mike McCormick, Mike Snider, Ralf Urzinger, Randy Leach, Randy Rhem, Richard Bonathan, Rick Bryant, Ron Vandebelt, Shaun O’Reilly, Trevor Howarth.
- Rider support: Dave Southam, Josh Gehan, Stephane Dagenais.
- Sign-up and scoring: Denise Howarth, Helen Cordy, Joyce Butler, Pat Southam, Tina McCormick.
- Official Photographer: Lucie Noël
Here are the provisional results for the second day of this year’s ATA Arden National Trial.
Here are the detailed results for Mike’s Muskoka 2-Day Trial, Kearney, ON on Sept 11th & 12th, 2021.
Many thanks to:-
- Clerk of the course: Mike Feiner.
- Set up crew: Mike, Joe, & Daniel.
- Sign-in and results: Helen, Joyce, Pat, & Tina.
- Very generous event hosts: The Feiner family.
Here are the provisional results for this year’s ATA Kearney Trial.
Thanks to Mike Feiner for hosting the event and his assistants Joe and Daniel. Sorry Sarah couldn’t make it this weekend. Thanks to Helen, Joyce, Pat, & Tina for all the help scoring the event.
Here are the detailed results from the Sparrow Lake 2-day Trial.
Many thanks to Joyce and Dave Butler for hosting the ‘hottest’ event of the season. Fortunately most riders were on the road home before the heavens opened!
Thank you to Dave Butler, Steve and Tyler Mumford for all the section clearing & setup, and thanks to the Marshalls’ and Mike McCormick for the Sunday section card switching. Thanks also to the hard working Scoring Team of Joyce, Helen, and Tina – all much appreciated. Volunteers – you can’t beat them!
Here are the provisional results for this weekend’s ATA Sparrow Lake Trial.
Thank you to Dave and Helen Cordy for hosting the 2021 Tweed Serres Cup 2-Day Trial. Round 2 & 3 of the ATA series.
10 different sections, two different loops, and after months of preparation, it all paid dividends with two really fun events in perfect August weather.
Thanks to the Section set-up crew of Dave, Brian, & Kevin, and the rider card scoring humour from Helen, Joyce, Pat & Tina.
Congratulations to Serres Cup winner Expert rider Kevin Cordy.
Next CMA event: ATA – Sparrow Lake Trial, Aug 21st & 22nd, 2021.
Here are the detailed results from last Sundays’ ECTA Lion’s Head event. With the recent cancellation of the Vintage Thistle the next scheduled event will be the 2 day ATA Trial in Tweed on Aug 14th & 15th.
- Many thanks to our set up crew – Jim Cox, Steve Heseltine and Tony Westbrook and to our result tabulators Helen and Elaine.
- Thank you Cam Whiffing and Eagle Press for supplying the section markers to keep the riders on the right track.
- And a very special thanks to Neil Carter who did all of the electronic preregistration and reminders so that our trial could get off the ground.
- And thank all of you for coming out to support ECTA. We will keep you posted about our next event scheduled for the weekend of October 16-17.