Thank you to Mike Thomson for hosting the Canal Classic ‘Fun-in-the-sun’ Round 1 of the 2021 ATA series.
- Setup: Mike Thomson ..days turned into weeks turned into months, and then the C-19 reschedule delay. Obviously a tremendous effort spent in clearing out 9 sections, and 5 different lines, as well as all the work with the NATC rules handouts.
- Thanks to Ron Gamm for instructing the Novice and Junior riders.
- Rider card deciphering by Helen & Joyce. Future Trials Schools will need to include an hour on rider card data entry and addition! (rant)
- Contingency prizes supplied by: Team Montesa/Honda.
- Special thanks to Land owners and Trail Coordinators: Niagara Timberline Riders, St. Lawrence Seaway Authority, City of Port Colborne, & Jungbunzlauer.
The next CMA event is the ECTA Lion’s Head Trial on Sunday, July 18th, 2021. Pre-enter here by July 8th.