The 2018 schedule is now live!
NB: Please check back soon for updates as dates are tentative.
|April 14th & 15th||ATA Tweed 2 Day|
|May 26th & 27th||ECTA Lion’s Head 2 Day|
|June 10th||SCR Ohsweken|
|Aug 11th & 12th||ATA Sparrow Lake 2 Day|
|Aug 18th||ATA Arden|
|Aug 19th||ATA Tweed|
|Sept 8th & 9th||CPTA CMA National-Ioco BC|
|Sept 15th & 16th||ATA Kearney|
|Sept 30th||ATA St. George|
|October 14th||ECTA Lion’s Head|
In the meantime how about a shout out to the dedicated 2017 Trials Masters and their able bodied assistants, without whom we would not have had 10 events to ride last year.
Many thanks to:
- Dave & Helen Cordy, Brian, Jon, Brandon, and Rob at Tweed.
- Cam Whiffing & Bob Kelly, and the SCR.
- Elaine & Clive Barnes-Moss, and the ECTA.
- Dave & Joyce Butler at Sparrow Lake.
- Mike & Sarah Feiner at Kearney.
- Cam Whiffing and Eagle Press for their printing and section marking supplies.
Please like this post and/or comment to show your appreciation,
…or even better come out in 2018 and lend a hand to lessen their load a little. Don’t forget to also subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated!