During COVID-19 we are organizing Trials under the following conditions:
- Maintain social distancing at all times at least a bike length apart. Before, during, and after the event.
- Only pre-registered riders will be allowed access to the event site, beginning on the morning of the trial.
- The pre-start riders meeting will require all riders to maintain social distancing.
- Masks will be required at any time that the 2m distance is challenging.
- The trial will be scored using the partner checking system, unless checkers are available.
- As is typical of Observed Trials events there can only be one rider in a section at a time.
Before pre-entering you must be able to answer NO to every question in this COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Are you feeling unwell, showing any symptoms, including coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain, or fever?
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, did you test positive on your return to Canada?
- Have you met with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada, in the last 14 days, who tested positive when returning to Canada?
- Are you currently subject to self-isolation regulations imposed by a Health Unit or otherwise?
If you answer Yes to any of the questions please Stay Home, Stay Safe, and get well soon. This same questionnaire must be read and signed on arrival on the day of the event. Entry to the property will be denied to those failing the screening, and any others travelling in the same vehicle.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org