This year’s ATA Lion’s Head 2-Day Trial will be held on Saturday 27th & Sunday May 28th, 2023. Pre-entry registration and payment are required by Monday May 22nd to enter the event.
To pre-register please:
- Fill out this pre-registration form by Monday, May 22nd, 2023.
- Send your pre-entry fee via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CMA member: $30.00 per day, or $50.00 for 2 days
- Clubman: $40.00 per day or $70.00 for 2 days, for those wishing to ‘Try-Trials’
- Entry on the day, or missing waiver form, add $5.00 admin fee.
Lion’s Head 2023 2-Day Trial
An Observed Motorcycle Trials Competition.
- Saturday May 27th: Sign-In at 11am, Start at Noon.
- Sunday May 28th: Sign-In at 10am, Start at 11am.
- 2122 Bruce County Rd 9. Lion’s Head, ON N0H 1W0 (Between Hopeness Rd. and Scenic Caves Rd.)
- There will be a portal at 2122 Bruce Road #9
- Local Accommodation: visitlionshead.ca
- CMA License Required (unless elligible for Clubman Class)
- To save time at Sign-in, please bring your printed and signed waiver to the trial. If you have not already renewed your CMA competition license please do so now.
- Classes for Expert, Advanced, Intermediate, Junior, Novice, Vet 45, and Vet 55.
- Clubman class for those riders wanting to ‘Try-Trials’.
- CMA member: $30.00 per day, or $50.00 for 2 days.
- Clubman: $40.00 per day or $70.00 for 2 days for those wanting to ‘Try-Trials’
- Ride at your own risk
- Respect the land owners wishes
- No littering
- Helmets at all times
- Back protection and lanyard kill switches are mandatory for Expert & Advanced, and highly recommended for other classes.
- COVID-19: Feeling sick? Stay home and stay safe. Please respect those wearing masks.