An Observed Motorcycle Trials Competition hosted by the Amateur Trials Association.
- Sunday September 1, 2021
- Sign in at 10am
- Start at 12pm
Pre-registration is required in order to attend the event. To pre-register please:
- Read our COVID-19 Safety Measures and questionnaire here.
- Fill out this pre-registration form as soon as possible.
- Send your pre-entry fee of $25 (or $30 for Clubman) via e-transfer to email@example.com.
Feeling sick? Stay safe and stay home. Social distancing = 1 bike length apart at all times, otherwise masks must be worn. No spectators.
Classes available for: Expert, Advanced, Intermediate, Junior, Novice, Youth, Vet 45, Vet 55, and Vintage. New Clubman class for riders who are non-CMA Members.
- CMA Members: $25.00
- Non CMA Members: $30.00
- From Tweed take Hwy37 North.
- Turn right at Tim’s onto Sulphide Rd., Hwy 39.
- Continue east 6km.
- Turn Right at Bogart Rd.
- Turn left at top of hill onto Allore Rd.
- Continue for 1.8km and left over bridge, and keep left onto Otter Creek Rd.
- Turn Right onto Kinlin Rd for 3.4km to white cabin (on left).
- Just past bridge turn right into lane way on to trial property.
- Follow the bold arrows.
- Rustic camping on site
- Portable toilet on site.
- Tweed accommodation info: http://twp.tweed.on.ca/index.php
- Dave Cordy
- Cell / Text: 289-688-2212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ride at your own risk
- Respect the land owners
- No littering
- Helmets at all times